As one of the world‘s leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets. With annual sales of around 887,3 million euros and more than 6,000 employees, we support our customers around the world in more than 110 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
Marketing Manager, Channel position is required to properly manage and maintain existing sales channels to market and dealer relationships at the corporate and field level. It plays a pivotal role in implementing the company’s go-to-market strategy, influencing distribution partner performance and defining the manner in which Sartorius interacts with its customer community.
The Marketing Manager, Channel wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, this role is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and new channel partner recruitment objectives.
The Marketing Manager, Channel will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned distribution partners where applicable. It may also be required that this role focus on a specific solution or product set if the partner operates in a targeted vertical market.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at the assigned distribution partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of Sartorius personnel, including support, field sales and marketing, service, and management resources, in order to meet distribution partner performance objectives and expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, share of wallet and strategic objectives in assigned distribution partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint distribution partner planning process and routine business reviews that develop mutual performance objectives, establishes financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive distribution partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Facilitates sales through distribution partner organizations to end-users in coordination with partner sales resources, done in close cooperation with Sartorius field sales and marketing organization
- Manages potential channel conflict with established sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with existing agreements and terms
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new channel partners, in accordance with company’s go-to-market strategy
- Achieves assigned sales targets in designated distribution partner accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability and cost control objectives
- Develops a comprehensive business plan for assigned channel partners
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame